One of the main reasons drivers choose a Ford truck rather than searching out vehicles like the Ford Fusion or Ford Explorer is that they want the expanded capabilities you’ll find in models like the 2022 Ford F-150. For a lot of these drivers, towing abilities are particularly important — whether it’s to tow trailers for work or to get into nature with a boat or camper. Here are some of the impressive towing features of the 2022 Ford F-150.
Ford F-150 Towing 101
- Class-leading capabilities
- As much as 14,000-pound towing capacity with the right engine
- No less than 8,200 pounds of towing capacity even at the base level
- Payload abilities range from 1,400 pounds to 3,325 pounds
- Smart technology
- Available smart technology makes towing easier and safer
- Smart hitch uses an onscreen guide to help you hitch your trailer easily and quickly
- Smart trailer tow connector keeps track of your trailer while towing and lets you know if there’s something that needs your attention
- Features and accessories made for towing
- On-board scales are available to help you estimate payload weight
- Choose dynamic hitch assist lets you easily line up and attach a trailer without assistance
- Available continuously controlled damping adjusts the shock absorbers based on the road surface and driver data, leading to better vehicle control even when towing something heavy
2022 Ford F-150 Near Asbury Park
The impressive towing ability is just one of many reasons drivers love the 2022 Ford F-150, but you can find out the rest when you visit Lester Glenn Ford near Asbury Park, New Jersey. Ford enthusiasts or new customers alike can test drive the 2022 Ford F-150 and learn more about what makes this truck so special at our dealership!